When is the "Africa Marketplace" expansion opening?

I sure hope it's open by the time we arrive on May 29th. I would love to see it!! :thumbsup2

Carla

I hope all the walls everywhere in AK are gone by my Sept/October trip!

Sorry but some of the things being worked on aren't scheduled to open for another year or more. There may not be as many walls but there's still going to quite a bit of them.

Aahhk! I was just searching Google for the same thing! Its funny how there seems to be no info coming out of DAK. I remember when New Fantasyland was being built, there was like a weekly update from the Disney Parks Blog. Now with all the stuff going on at DAK its like Disney's all "Consturction?! :confused3 What construction? :rolleyes1"

Its not that I'm in any kind of rush for them to finish up or anything. I just wanna know... cuz I'm nosy like that. :thumbsup2

Aahhk! I was just searching Google for the same thing! Its funny how there seems to be no info coming out of DAK. I remember when New Fantasyland was being built, there was like a weekly update from the Disney Parks Blog. Now with all the stuff going on at DAK its like Disney's all "Consturction?! :confused3 What construction? :rolleyes1"

Its not that I'm in any kind of rush for them to finish up or anything. I just wanna know... cuz I'm nosy like that. :thumbsup2

You'll get better info from news sites.

orlandoparknews.com
wdwnt.com
wdwmagic.com

- Walls around Flame Tree BBQ should be removed by the last week of April, as construction is nearly complete.
- Wall around Island Mercantile is now down
- Wall around Disney Outfitters has no end date, as construction on a potential expansion continues across from Flame Tree
- Africa Expansion is still slated for Spring
- Walls near Everest will be up into next year.

- Walls around Flame Tree BBQ should be removed by the last week of April, as construction is nearly complete.
- Wall around Disney Outfitters has no end date, as construction on a potential expansion continues across from Flame Tree
I have a feeling that the Africa expansion will end up opening early summer

You guys are awesome at finding this stuff! :worship: This is why I come here! :goodvibes

I know there will still be some up cause of avatar I was just hoping all the ones in the entrance will be down. It looks so claustrophobic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter