When is spring break 2017 for you/your kids?

When is your spring break? Dates are Saturday - Saturday

• Total voters
I could only answer once, so went with the one that applies to 2 of my 3 kids. For my girls, it is the week of 4/15. For my son, it is the week of 4/1.

I could also only answer once. I'm a teacher. My break is 4/15-4/22 (all Catholic schools in my area). DD's break is 4/8-4/15 (all public schools in my area).

ETA: We will be in WDW 4/9 to 4/14 for DD's Disney's High School Spring Training softball tournament. I got permission to take the time off because it's her senior year.

Last edited:
Our kids don't get a spring break. They get a 4 day weekend in Feb, one in March and then one in April.

My DD gets 2 weeks for spring break starting 3/18 - 4/2.

I clicked on one date, but our schools are out for 2 weeks, so I couldn't do both.

The district I live in is March 11-26
The district next to us is March 11-21

If your planning a trip to Oz, spring break started yesterday. Kids go back in two weeks, it's also one of the more expensive times to travel here so avoid at all costs. Next year it'll be around the same time.

All the districts in my city take the week before Easter, whenever it falls. My district also takes the Monday after Easter.

4/8 to 4/18 for my school, with 4/17 and 4/18 being make up snow days if needed

4/8 to 4/17 for my kids

Very good information! I'm sure it'll help others plan their trips as well :) Sorry you couldn't answer more than once; I edited the poll to allow for multiple choices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter