When is school over for your kids?

Not soon enough!!!! No seriously one is done June 2nd (she goes to a catholic grade school) and the other is done June 11th (she goes to the public high school and they finish different times) I can't wait I'm tired of homework, getting up early, packing lunches, etc!!!

My dd goes to catholic school and her last day is June 18th.

Ds goes to public school and his last day is June 19th.

Fly out to Disney on June 22nd!!!! :yay:

DD5's preschool ends June 12. DS7's grade school is finished on June 19 (incl. 5 days of snow day makeups).

The kids were supposed to get out the end of May but have quite a few snow/cold days to make up so now they get out June 5th.

DD has final exams from the 11th to the 16th of June. Graduation is on the 20th. They are getting out a bit late due to snow days.

Here in Mass My kids get out June 19th and my Son will get out a week earlier Because he is Kindergarten.

last day of classes are June 12, but the next 2 weeks are regents and finals. Last official day is June 25....and June 26 is DS HS grad!!!:banana:

DD graduates Friday!

The younger students in our district go until May 26th, and the other district in the county go until May 27th.

Teachers are required to be there one additional day, although most of the teachers I know are there several additional days at the end of the school year, and come back in earlier than required.

We get out June 2nd...We were suppossed to get out May 22. But due to missing almost 2 weeks of school from an ice storm, and most of the county without electric we had to add days to our school year. We start back around August 15th.:thumbsup2

We get out on June 18 but we had 2 snow days.
We go back Sept. 1 we usually go back sometime in the last week of August.

June 10th for public school in NC. Some of the privates are done the end of next week

Same here- DD's last day is 6/10. But, there is a push to change the NC law and let each county school system decide it's own start and end dates.

My kids get out of school Friday, May 22. But then they go back August 10. Way to early IMO.

Do you all start in August?? I start after Labor Day and I don't get done till June 23rd! Darn New York and it's high standards in education. :P

Here in Kansas, one district is out tomorrow, the 19th, and ours is out Friday, the 22nd. We start back to school Aug. 17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter