When is Remy at le chef de france?

danielephant

3rd family trip in January 2017
Is it all the time or is it just a chance meeting?

Oh and how is the food too?

Thanks all! Picking restaurants is HARD!!!

REMY Info:

1) Inside Les Chefs de France.
2) Monday-thru-Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20pm
3) Visiting
. . . he usually comes out right on schedule
. . . the cart makes one trip around the eatery
. . . you must wait until he comes to your table *
. . . you cannot get up and go over to him, handlers make sure of this
. . . if you miss him, he does not make a second trip
. . . you must wait for the next scheduled time
. . . if your ADR is near a scheduled time, be early
. . . you may not be seated on time, and will miss him
. . . you might be in line waiting for a table when he appears
. . . if so, you wait for the next scheduled trip

* If people gathered around the cart, it would clog the aisles.
Guests might be pressing their shorts against another guest's
tabletop and food (eewe, yuck, gross). Also, he's temperamental
and occasionally doesn't appear at all, and with NO PRIOR NOTICE,
so use caution when promising little ones to avoid disappointment.

thanks so much!!! it was an added plus! I am sooooo checking my ADR right now to see when in the world we are booked for! My DH and DD would be soooo excited to meet little chef! :)

We ate there last week. We had 7:40 ADR's so we missed Remy. But I can tell you this was the best meal we had. Can't wait to go back!

We had 5:00 ADRs last May and saw Remy--and the food was very good! Sadly, I hear about how my Mac and Cheese doesn't measure up anymore.

We were able to get a 12:40 ADR, not earlier. Will we completely miss him at the 12:30 slot? Or, since we have to check in about 12:20 or so, will we be able to see him while we are waiting to be seated?

REMY Info:

1) Inside Les Chefs de France.
2) Monday-thru-Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20pm
3) Visiting
. . . he usually comes out right on schedule
. . . the cart makes one trip around the eatery
. . . you must wait until he comes to your table *
. . . you cannot get up and go over to him, handlers make sure of this
. . . if you miss him, he does not make a second trip
. . . you must wait for the next scheduled time
. . . if your ADR is near a scheduled time, be early
. . . you may not be seated on time, and will miss him
. . . you might be in line waiting for a table when he appears
. . . if so, you wait for the next scheduled trip

* If people gathered around the cart, it would clog the aisles.
Guests might be pressing their shorts against another guest's
tabletop and food (eewe, yuck, gross). Also, he's temperamental
and occasionally doesn't appear at all, and with NO PRIOR NOTICE,
so use caution when promising little ones to avoid disappointment.

Great Info! Can I ask where you got this from? Me and my SO ate here on our trip last year. The food was a amazing, but we had no idea about the schedule, so we just sat there secretly hoping he would come out...sadly, he never did.

We were able to get a 12:40 ADR, not earlier. Will we completely miss him at the 12:30 slot? Or, since we have to check in about 12:20 or so, will we be able to see him while we are waiting to be seated?

You will probably miss him.Les Chefs seats on time to late generally.The check in for the restaurant is at a podium outside under an awning at the entrance.You wait outside to be called to your table.You might see him , but generally there is too many people outside to see.

You will probably miss him.Les Chefs seats on time to late generally.The check in for the restaurant is at a podium outside under an awning at the entrance.You wait outside to be called to your table.You might see him , but generally there is too many people outside to see.

I called back and was able to get 12:20! Hopfully we can catch him. We will check in by noon and hopefully get to our table on time.

i would love to know where that info was from as well ---- I did change our ADRs to 4:30 so if he is not "temperamental" that day we will see him cause we will be there for 50 mins. or so at that point :D So we will just sit and wait and go potty and such if we are done eating so we get to see the rascal!popcorn::

I am sooo glad to hear his schedule. Mom and I have reservations for 1200, so hopefully we will get seated and get to meet Remy. So cute.

Wow, this is an added bonus. Since I haven't been to the World in almost 2 years, I totally forgot about Remy! DH and I have 2:00PM ressies next week and it looks like we may see him! :cool1:

BTW, how long does it usually take for the cart to go around? If it takes awhile, we could potentially catch the 1:40 outing. If it's quick, we could catch him at the 2:50 outing!

i would love to know where that info was from as well ---- I did change our ADRs to 4:30 so if he is not "temperamental" that day we will see him cause we will be there for 50 mins. or so at that point :D So we will just sit and wait and go potty and such if we are done eating so we get to see the rascal!popcorn::

http://wdwent.com/
Click Epcot and then France it will give you his schedule

I was worried we would miss him during our last trip because I heard so many times about the "one trip around the restaurant" thing. But, that day, it just was not true. Our waiter assured us we would NOT MISS him - even though it seemed like he had already passed our location when we were seated. We saw him make 2 laps even before he came to us. He was out touring the restaurant the ENTIRE time we were there and was on the 3rd lap as we left.

I did tell them that we were there to see Remy and wanted to make sure that we would in fact see Remy. The hostess and waiter both assured us that we would - and we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter