When is Guest Services Open at Disneyland?

loliepop

Disney's my middle name...really...it's on my lice
We're going to DL in July and I'm going to need a GAC. I had planned on our first day being early entry, but I'm not sure when guest services opens. Am I correct that there's a window in downtown disney that's guest service
accessible? I'm utilizing ridemax and it suggests no guest service friendly windows in the first 2 hours...
I'd like to avoid trekking back to guest services later in the morning but if I must...

If you are coming from the direction of the Disney hotels, once you pass through Security there are windows along the wall on your left that are Guest Relations. The booths are tickets only.

And I would expect them to follow the samepolicy as at WDW, there will be at least one GRO window (as well as ticket windows) open at least 30 minutes prior to the first Guest being allowed in the park. This would include the Early Entry or people with pre-opening dining reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter