• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Formal Nights?

Chief71

Fantasy April 7, 2012
We are cruising the Fantasy on April 7th for 7 days. does anyone know which days are formal nights on a 7 day cruise? Thanks in advance for the help. We want to book Palo & Remy but dont want to miss formal night.

The eastern is usually the second night, as that is your first sea day. I think the western's first sea day (which is what your cruise is) is the third night, and that would be formal night.

The eastern is usually the second night, as that is your first sea day. I think the western's first sea day (which is what your cruise is) is the third night, and that would be formal night.

I have the same question, and I am still not clear on the formal night schedule. :confused3 I am going on the Magic Jan 2013 6 night western caribbean. I am guessing that the third night or second sea day mat be it. :scratchin My TA doesn't seem to know.

I was on last week's western. Formal night was the second night (Sunday--1st sea day), pirate night was Wednesday, and semi-formal was Thursday (2nd sea day). We booked Palo, for Monday night, which was Grand Cayman day. It worked out really well for us as that was our first night in Animator's Palate. We've seen Turtle Talk with Crush many times at Disney California Adventure, so we didn't feel we were missing anything. Our dining rotation was ERAERRA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter