When is Flying Fish opening?

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Does anyone know when Flying Fish is opening from its refurbishment? We will be staying at BWV in 2 weeks and would love to eat there.

Thanks,
Marina

I have been waiting to hear as well, for our September trip. We've never been to Flying Fish and are looking forward to it.

I asked AJ from disneyfoodblog.com and she also said August 14th. I keep checking for ADRs but so far nothing.

I keep checking for ADRs to open up, too. We usually start our trips to Disney World with our first meal at Flying Fish. Everything is always delicious with great service. I'm looking forward to the tradition. Hopefully, they open up soon.

I can't wait to see the new menu.

Got my fingers crossed that they will still offer the chef's tasting menu. It was $67 per person in 2012 and totally worth it. You got half portions of the Caesar salad and crab cake, then filet mignon and the potato wrapped snapper, and a full size banana napoleon dessert. It was awesome.

I can see reservations available now in August and September, but it seems like they're not available yet beyond that. Perhaps this is a slow roll-out? Anyone getting reservations Oct-Jan?

I can see reservations available now in August and September, but it seems like they're not available yet beyond that. Perhaps this is a slow roll-out? Anyone getting reservations Oct-Jan?

No, I was able to book our reservation for Aug 10th but not for our October trip... Seems they are only booking through Sept 30 for now..

Good news! Now I see dates opening out all the way through January. I think it was just a bit of a slow roll out.

Arghhh keep the coveted California grill wishes time adr or change to frying fish which consistently had better reviews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter