When is fast pass available?

Toraliina

Earning My Ears
Hi

I will be visiting DHS on a non-EMH day in mid-Dec when the opening time is scheduled to be 9 am. I have a breakfast ADR at 8.10 am (no earlier timings available) at H&V, and am wondering if it would be:

1) possible to get a TSMM fast pass somewhere in the middle of breakfast, before 9 am? Would the FP machines be working then?

or

2) finish breakfast by say 8.55 and make a mad dash to TSMM for the FP?

We are 2 Adults and 3 kids, but as long as one of us can go get the FP, that's fine I guess?

thanks!

Hi

I will be visiting DHS on a non-EMH day in mid-Dec when the opening time is scheduled to be 9 am. I have a breakfast ADR at 8.10 am (no earlier timings available) at H&V, and am wondering if it would be:

1) possible to get a TSMM fast pass somewhere in the middle of breakfast, before 9 am? Would the FP machines be working then?

or

2) finish breakfast by say 8.55 and make a mad dash to TSMM for the FP?

We are 2 Adults and 3 kids, but as long as one of us can go get the FP, that's fine I guess?

thanks!

1) Nope. (Guests are not allowed in the TSM area before the front gates are open.)

2) Expect that the gates will be open by 8:45, or so.
Send a FP "runner**" to TSM as soon as they open the front gates.
(There's no good way to know when the gates are opened when sitting in the restaurant,
so, yes, this is not the best plan to try to accomplish.)

** Just an expression. Running is not acceptable. ;)

It's different now that they don't do rope drop. But when we went to H&V, we were brought out and down a side street and we were given about a ten foot head start of the rest of the crowd. We were in TSM and off and had our FP for later by 9:10. This wouldn't help now.

Also, get to DHS before 8... I think we were 8:10, too, but we were early and were seated right at 8. It seemed they sat us in order of arrival, regardless of officially ADR time.

thanks, looks like the best plan would then be to arrive early, then have a quick breakfast and scoot out by 845-850 or so! I missed TSMM at DCA last year so that's one ride on my to-do list this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter