when is everyone going?

Alert the press...

Sorry but I won't be going to the Oct DisMeet. I'll be heading back a little earlier from Sept 11-23 /09. I turned my miles in and I couldn't reserve into October before they change their award levels on their Mileage Award Chart (Alaska). Oh well, it looks like I may have to suffer from Free Dining again.
127fs1601347.gif

January 7-15 2009 - SSR. Going with the family but I'm single so definitely up for meeting some other singles while we are there, maybe my Prince Charming!!! :goodvibes

Well, I am going again in Dec... the 5-7th pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :rotfl: and at SSR at the moment (waitlist for a couple places that I think would be more fun for us)

Another solo trip for me, always the best.
Will be there Jan. 10 to 20. Staying at POP for a change.

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Gave up on the Dec. Trip just couldn't find rooms. Decided to take advantage of the new Code though. Finalized my trip going to be at POP Feb3rd to 10th.

Jun. 7-Jun. 14th and then on to the cruise the 14th through the 18th. AKL Savannah view

Gabbie

I'm going Sept19-24/09

Booked POFQ for $89.40 with the email pin I got a few weeks ago! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter