when is everyone going?

returned home yesterday after a week at WDW
bought another plane ticket for Oct 28-Nov 4 :banana: :banana: :banana:
also returning Dec 4-16

My husband and I will be going to WDW December 14 - 19, 2008 and February 1 - 6, 2009. We'll be staying at the Polynesian.

We're headin' down Christmas week! Be there (off site) from 20th - 27th.
Can't wait!!!! (Philly area)
:cool1:

My wife and I are going on November 15th through the 21st. We're members of a non-Disney Vacation club so we don't get the 24 hours magic but we save a LOT of $$$$ and are staying a mile from the main gate in a very nice large full condo. (I'll bring a Mickey clock for atmosphere!;-)

I will be at Old Key West from November 8-19th. First time staying as a DVC member, I'm pretty excited!!!

11/26-12/01 -- staying at the Pop

Very surprised at how much is still available. I have had no problems making dining adrs -- rooms was available at the Pop and other resorts as well!!!! I just booked everything with in the last week

11/26-12/01 -- staying at the Pop

Very surprised at how much is still available. I have had no problems making dining adrs --
Saw your post and immediately called in hopes of getting an ADR at the Castle for lunch or dinner during 8-19 December. Dang, still booked solid.:sad:

Saw your post and immediately called in hopes of getting an ADR at the Castle for lunch or dinner during 8-19 December. Dang, still booked solid.:sad:

Keep calling... Castle is hardest to get but with the way the market fell again today I bet more people are rethinking thier trips. Also, you might want to try going to the castle right when they start lunch and see if they will fit you in. That works sometimes during the slow seasons

Good luck in your quest

Eve

hey...can you fix my dates in april? i am going to be there 04/04 - 04/09/09 now.

also add me for 10/27 - 10/30/2008 - last minute trip....YEAH!

Please add me to the list..... Looks like I will be going - May 11 - 16, 2009, Pop Century!! Yipee!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter