when is everyone going?

DH and I will be there for free dining from September 1 - 9 at the Coronado (our home away from home for our 25th wedding anniversary). YAHOO--can't wait.

Not Sure how I missed this one: Sept. 4th-11th at ASSport

Awwww , no way. You did not mean this, did you?
Someone ought to change that acronym.
I hear someone saw some "crack" there. Are they having a plumbers convention?

my boyfriend is sitting on the couch next to me working. He leaned over and said "what the heck are you doing?".

Updating the list baby...updating the list.

This will be my first solo trip to Disney. I will be at WDW from 11-16-08 to 11-23-08 and will be staying on the property.

Awwww , no way. You did not mean this, did you?
Someone ought to change that acronym.
I hear someone saw some "crack" there. Are they having a plumbers convention?

Oly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are still around!!! :dance3: :hug:

my boyfriend is sitting on the couch next to me working. He leaned over and said "what the heck are you doing?".

Updating the list baby...updating the list.

Did you get your massage, and are your tootsies OK today???

Can someone help me. I want to add a vacation ticker that I have chosen. Can someone tell me how I do it. Thanks

Can someone help me. I want to add a vacation ticker that I have chosen. Can someone tell me how I do it. Thanks

Hi KR! Welcome! - Under the little yellow box in the upper right region of the screen that says "Welcome Kitties rule", click on "Quick Links" and then "Edit Signature"

Simply paste the countdown code provided to you by the site you chose to create it. Note, for these forums the code will begin with a bracket ([) instead of a less than (< which is for html)

I just booked my trip about an hour ago. Yeah! I am excited but a little nervous about going by myself. :yay:

Updated today...whew!

Please let me know if I got anything wrong.

Nothing wrong since I didn't give it to you but here is my info.

Oct 8-12 - BWV
Oct 25-Nov 1 - AKV/Contemporary
Dec 6-10 - BWV
Oct 23-26, 2009 - Single Meet - hopefully BWV

Might need to plan a weekend early in the year - I have DVC points I will lose end of May if I don't use. Hmmm. When??

Thanks for keeping this up to date for everyone.

I just booked my trip about an hour ago. Yeah! I am excited but a little nervous about going by myself. :yay:

You'll have a great time!

I have my tickets bought thru Maple Leaf Tickets, hotel paid for thru Priceline. All I have to do now is bide my time until next weekend! :cool1:

Hello SAND2270,

Could you please add me to this Disney trip list. I am going to WDW 11-16-08 to 11-23-08 and staying on site. Thanks, Dotty

New guy here...but I might as well add my next few planned trips:

Sep 6-10, 2008 - Saratoga Springs
Dec 12-16, 2008 - Old Key West (waitlisted for Boardwalk Villas)
Jan 24-28, 2009 - Boardwalk Villas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter