When is Everyone going to Flordia?

i'm going nov. 6 through 16th. this is shorter than we usually go. :C
i love it down there!

I am going To be In Disney From October 17 To the 22 and then on the cruise from October 23 to the 26

i'm going nov. 6 through 16th. this is shorter than we usually go

you're lucky. i've never been there no longer then 5 days, and you're going for ten!

:yo-yo: :boat: :moped:

love the new smilies lol :rotfl:

::MinnieMo

I'm going college visiting in FL, though we'll probably be staying @ WDW (b/c we have annual passes) Soooo, that'll probably be within this month, or, at latest, next! Yay! I'm excited!!

Im going June 10-19 2004 i think! Can't wait!princess: :hyper: I hope it doesnt rain at all!:umbrella: I am also stayin at the Polynessian Concierge hotel!:cutie:

Friday! Until the 3rd November. Oh I can't wait, we've just started packing and I feel like I might spontaniously combust with the excitement!

April 17th- 25th, but we're not staying on site. we'll be at the Embassy Suites in Altmonte Springs.Has anyone stayed there?

January 17th we leave, arrive at Disney on 19th, back home and at work on Feb. 1st. 2004!!!

Sorry, I forget to tell you where I am staying. Six bedroom house with private swimming pool about 10 minutes from Disney! :Pinkbounc

We will be staying At Fort wilderness Resort and Campground November 21st - the 29th of 2003 !

We leave on December 26 2004. Ahhhhhhhhhh such a long wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter