• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is everyone going to DisneyWorld?

Imtheonlyone,
Have you stayed at CBR before? We love, love, love it there.
Going in December and can't wait.
Sincerely,
DearDaisyinDurham(Region)

I stayed one night, years back, this is the first time with me and the kids in a moderate, running out of time for the disney trips dd 17 now. we are looking forward to a little more room than at pop.

Thursday! Until the 26th...at AKV! Yay! :banana:

And I just finished reserving for the second week of December for a 2 Bdrm with my parents.

I'm also trying to convince DH that since I'm on maternity leave and not really doing much anyway that I should get to fly down with Colin for a couple days in June and stay with my parents at Fort Wilderness -- he doesn't agree!

Leaving one week from tomorrow morning :thumbsup2

cdn-pooh-frnd - are you flying from Buffalo on Southwest? We leave a week from tomorrow morning as well.

Jan 30-Feb 4 POR just the adults
Sep 27-Oct 10 POR a grand gathering of 15 people (gulp!)

21 days to go..feb 1 to 8 at caribbean beach...cant you just taste a blue slushie right now

JAN 24- FEB1 KIDS say 15 sleeps

We'll be at ASMovies from Jan. 30th - Feb. 5th. Can't wait!!!

We will be there 1/28 - 2/9 flying out of Buffalo on SWA staying at OKW. If anyone wants to meet feel free to contact!!!

April 26th - May 4th _ POR w/DDP :jumping1:
Myself, DW, DS(9), DD(6)
1st ever WDW Family Vacation. None of us have ever been before.
Needless to say we area all very excited:banana:

We're going FEB 10th -FEB 16th from Edmonton to Orlando with WestJet, meeting our friends from Montreal there!!
Can't wait!! Staying at the POP Century for 6 nights!:yay:

had to rebook trip from early March, now going to Florida on Feb 19th to the Ft.Lauderdale area, then drive to Disney for 3 days, 2 in parks, 1 travel day home. So will be staying at POP on the 23rd, 24th and 25th, home on 26th....

Hoping for nice weather, and luckily enough was able to get sade ADR's we had for in March, but late second night at CM'S..

September 6-13! We rented a townhouse at Windsor Hills and will be flying out of Buffalo. We've never flown out of there before but wow! What a deal with air pricing!

Even though the dates are still far away, I'm so addicted to reading about anything Disney right now.

Unfortunetly not until April 2009.

My family and I just went in August 2007 and had planned on going back this year but unfortunetly it couldn't happen. So I am stuck waiting till next year... Hope everyone going soon has a great trip!!!!!

Feb 10-17........ less than 3 weeks, woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!11111!!!!11!!!1

:banana: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo: :cool2: :cheer2:

we are going in March for DH 65th Birthday.

March 5-8 - All Star Movies
March 8-15 - Magic Cruise
March 15-17 - POFQ

Can't wait!!

We go april 27 to May 3rd. We are staying at all-star movies.

family of 4 and no one has gone before. I can't wait. We are all so excited.

Hello Everyone. This is my first post here and I thought this might be a good place to start! I just booked our family's first Disney Trip for Aug 4-9, 2008!! We are really excited about going as I have 2 little princesses at home who can't wait to meet their favourite princesses.

I booked a Disney vacation package with room and tickets at first. But then I realized I could get Disney theme park tickets at the Disney Store in Canadian dollars, so I changed our reservation to Room only at the Grand Floridian, garden view. Doing it this way means that I only have to pay for 1 night's stay with the remaining upon check out. With the package I had to pay in FULL at 45 days prior to departure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter