When is everyone going on their ABD trips?

memeyers

Earning My Ears
With all the interest on the boards about ABD tours, I thought it would be a good idea to see when everyone else is going.

My husband I are going on the Southwest Splendors tour leaving on May 26. :goodvibes I've never been to this area of the country so I'm really looking forward to it!

My daughter and I are going to be on the June 29 London and Paris trip!! :yay: followed by the Med Cruise!!!! :yay: :yay:

I'll be on the Italy - La Costa Bella trip May 12-19 this year!

August 14th Mid-Atlantic Spirit of America. It will be myself (middle aged woman ;) ) and two of my children (16dd & 9ds).

La Costa Bella - 9/22!!

Magix & awatt - I look forward to your reviews!!! :yay:

We will be on the "Viva Italia" from June 17 - June 25 with our children (DD11 and DS9) - followed up by the 10 night Med cruise!!

Quest for the West this August.
Giving up 7 day Yacht Club Platinum Plan in October for this because I thought this would be more educational for DS who is eight.
Better be good.

WDWSOS,
Did you book your air on your own, or through ABD?

Oops... nothing like taking a month to reply! Sorry!

I booked British Airways through AbD. I checked flights on my own and it was roughly $6.00 difference per ticket. Since AbD is booking published air, not bulk air, the prices are going to be the same and AbD can generally book anything you can find on your own. I wanted the assurance that if my flight was delayed, I'd still have the AbD pickup from the airport.

I'm still waiting to book the kids, and that's making me a little nervous. One is flying over from L.A. (the rest of us are in Boston) and he and my middle son don't know if they're going to do a bit of Europe on their own after the trip. The "baby" (19) is spending six weeks in Prague afterwards doing a film program with the University of Miami and will likely spend a week or two traveling afterwards. Hard to book air when I have no clue where they're flying home from, but I'd like them at least to be on the flight over with us to make things simple.

Anyway... long answer to say I booked with AbD, not on my own. :)

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter