When is Character Palooza in December?

sportybears

Earning My Ears
I know it's based off of what time Fantasmic is - and the week I'm there Fantasmic is only at 8:30. But with the Oborne Lights up in that area, do they even have it during December?

Last I read from KTP's site, it's been randomized.
Kenny reported the rumor that it would be randomized, but I don't think it ever happened.

I know it's based off of what time Fantasmic is - and the week I'm there Fantasmic is only at 8:30. But with the Oborne Lights up in that area, do they even have it during December?
'Palooza isn't in Streets of America anymore. If it happens, it should be by the Tower of Terror exit. The latest info I saw on times was still 4.5 hours before the first or only F!

Kenny doesn't list the times on his free site anymore, I don't think. But, if you look at his December calendars, he does show some days that won't have a 'Palooza.

Kenny reported the rumor that it would be randomized, but I don't think it ever happened.

'Palooza isn't in Streets of America anymore. If it happens, it should be by the Tower of Terror exit. The latest info I saw on times was still 4.5 hours before the first or only F!

Kenny doesn't list the times on his free site anymore, I don't think. But, if you look at his December calendars, he does show some days that won't have a 'Palooza.

Do you have to pay to see the calendar?

No, it happened. It was not a rumor. I have sent him a question asking if it's still randomized and what the latest is. If he answers I will post.

My last visit in April was right after Kenny announced the randomization and it was still at ToT at the time provided by Kenny's app. As of today, the app is still showing a set time at the Tower Exit, so who knows.

No, it happened. It was not a rumor. I have sent him a question asking if it's still randomized and what the latest is. If he answers I will post.
On his paid website, KtP has 'Palooza times listed for this week, with the location at ToT (or possibly the main entrance). Unfortunately for OP, the times are only good for this week, so they won't be of any help for a December trip.

On his paid website, KtP has 'Palooza times listed for this week, with the location at ToT (or possibly the main entrance). Unfortunately for OP, the times are only good for this week, so they won't be of any help for a December trip.

Yes, I saw that. It also said it was not guaranteed. :confused3

This is the answer I received:

"App is correct on possible locations. Some have seen it recently around 4pm in front of park"

So, it doesn't sound like it's something that can be counted on with regularity. IDK. I just intend on checking the app during my trip and see what happens.

yup its random. On Sept 5th they were in the front of the park before you actually entered the turnstiles. I think the majority of the time it's still near ToT.

Given that Studios and there has been and will be a park with much change - I probably wouldn't depend on anything. My visits for now will be under the mantra "subject to change" so any information like this I would wait until a few weeks before and hope that my week is not another week of sudden change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter