• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When in November?

jwnandsn

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any idea when the best time to go in November is? Looking at wanting to spend approx. 12 days there.

I know that the US Thanksgiving week is not good. I also know there is a Soap Opera Weekend in there somewhere and that the New Jersey schools have a mid-term week's holiday as well but not sure of the dates.

We can't decide on the end of of April or sometime in November. We have annual passes that expire Dec. 8th.

Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandra

I saw some where else that 2004's Jersey Week is Oct 30- Nov 7

I think Super Soap is the same weekend (Nov 5-6) but I'm not sure about that one.
Nov. is a great time to go!

Hi Sandra,
We went this past Nov. we arrived on the Monday just after Super Saop Weekend and left on the Monday just before their Thanksgiving. We found that the crowds were great up untill the last Sat./Sun we were there. The weather was great, it only rained one morning and the temps were in the hight 70's. We would go in November again!
Jennifer

We always go in November.

Best time is after Veteran's Day and before U.S. Thanksgiving.

Weather is good and crowds are low. Also cheaper since its value season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter