• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When EXACTLY can I book activities?

hellosunshinee

Earning My Ears
First time cruiser here! I know that I am able to book 75 days before my cruise, but is there a specific TIME I should log on to try to make selections? I don't want to log on at 8 AM and realize the window was open earlier. We also live in Arizona, so I want to be sure to get it right!

Thank you!

In the past, we were able to log in earlier in the evening - 8pm? 9pm? and get most of our data entry completed. Once midnight rolled around, we were able to select activities. The early data entry took a lot of the pressure off, although I later read we did not have to have the other data entered in order to select activities.

If there are activities you want, but are unable to get, such as tastings or Palo Brunch, check the paper Navigator you receive when you get to the port. It will have information regarding where to go and when, to schedule the activity. There are Navigators posted online. Find one for a similar cruise and you will be able to see how the information is presented. You may want to try to get an early PAT. You can also check the system periodically to see if any thing has open up. We snagged a cabana that way.

In the past, we were able to log in earlier in the evening - 8pm? 9pm? and get most of our data entry completed. Once midnight rolled around, we were able to select activities. The early data entry took a lot of the pressure off, although I later read we did not have to have the other data entered in order to select activities.
That possibility was removed a few months ago. You cannot log in early to check-in anymore. You do not need to have completed check-in to book activities, but you do need to check-in to be issued your Port Arrival Time.

That possibility was removed a few months ago. You cannot log in early to check-in anymore. You do not need to have completed check-in to book activities, but you do need to check-in to be issued your Port Arrival Time.
Thanks!!

Related question to check-in. If I don't have my flight reservations yet, can I just say I am not arriving by plane in order to check in, and then modify it later? Or put in what I *think* my flight will be, and modify it later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter