• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We (myself and son) are going on our first ever trip
7th Nov to 10th nov, staying at cheyenee

we will be staying at the Santa Fe from 8th - 11th November. Its My little lyon cub's 5th birthday on the day we arrive and he hasnt a clue whats in store! Im sooooooo giddy!!
Im new to this site but i love it already!

we will be staying at the Santa Fe from 8th - 11th November. Its My little lyon cub's 5th birthday on the day we arrive and he hasnt a clue whats in store! Im sooooooo giddy!!
Im new to this site but i love it already!

Added to list :thumbsup2

Hi, can you add us please, we're going 20-22 January and staying at the Santa Fe, can't wait! Thanks

Hey :) can you also add me please? We're going the 7th March until the 12th of March, staying in Newport Bay Club :D

I'm soo excited :banana::banana:, only been to Disneyland Paris once before and that was 7 years ago so I've forgotten lots.

My boyfriend and I are going for our 5th anniversary! :D
:wizard:

Hi, this is my 1st posting, so hope i've done it right!! Can you add us too.
We are going on our first visit 14-18 may 2012 Staying at DLH. :cheer2:

Hey :) can you also add me please? We're going the 7th March until the 12th of March, staying in Newport Bay Club :D

I'm soo excited :banana::banana:, only been to Disneyland Paris once before and that was 7 years ago so I've forgotten lots.

My boyfriend and I are going for our 5th anniversary! :D
:wizard:

Added to the list :thumbsup2

Hi, this is my 1st posting, so hope i've done it right!! Can you add us too.
We are going on our first visit 14-18 may 2012 Staying at DLH. :cheer2:

Hi brightonbelle . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Nice first post, added to the list :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter