When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tinkerbells mum . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Added to the list :thumbsup2

sorry Reid we have had to cancel our July trip.

Not sure when we are going to get back to Disneyland Paris but are hoping to finally go back to WDW next July 2010 instead.

Thank you

susan

Me, hubz and snowbunny (daughter) will be at the Disneyland Hotel 4-6th March.
Not long to go now! I don't know who is more excited; me or daughter.:cheer2: ::MinnieMo pluto: pooh: :simba: :ccat:

Can you add me too please :cheer2:

25-28 May 09
Me 38, OH 42, DD 5yrs
Hotel not booked yet but possibly New York or back to SL
:surfweb:

Can you add me too please :cheer2:

25-28 May 09
Me 38, OH 42, DD 5yrs
Hotel not booked yet but possibly New York or back to SL
:surfweb:

Added to the list. Just let us know when your hotel is booked and we will update the list :thumbsup2

Hi

I am so glad to be back on this board again after a long absence!

Pleased to be announcing a trip on 20th July to Cheyenne Hotel for 3 nights!

Hi,

My friend Linda and I will be doing a no kids trip at the Hotel New York from the 6th to the 9th March. Can't wait!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter