When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself, DW & DS will be staying at the Newport Bay 13th - 17th July
just in time for the Bastille Fireworks and Wishes. We are so Excited.
:yay:

happyj said:
We are going 23 July 2 night
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
hi there just wanted to say will see you there we are going on 24th july for 2days,might get to say hello,a couple of other folk on this board are there as well ,might get a mini meet ha ha

towledj said:
Myself, DW & DS will be staying at the Newport Bay 13th - 17th July
just in time for the Bastille Fireworks and Wishes. We are so Excited.
:yay:

:sunny: List updated :sunny:

How wonderful to see the Bastille fireworks! :wizard:

Hi

Just thought i'd let you know that we've upgraded to the Hotel New york for our break in December

Hope we've done the right thing???? :yay:

Hi Folks

Can you update my January visit to include Marriot as accomodation.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice posted on getting from CDG to the resort. Booked for the 20th of Nov for 3 nights sequoia lodge. Really looking forward to this as I have never flown and my daughter who is only 3 thinks that disney land is too amazing to be real!

Any further advice on how to make the most of this trip would be much appreciated.

Many thanks again.

Beltane :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

higgy66 - I'm sure you won't regret it! :goodvibes

Angela - updated. :sunny:

beltane - you are going to have such a magical time! :wizard: Anything you want to ask just start up a new thread and we will do our best to answer you! :)

Me, mum (dianetigger on here!) and my brother and sister are all off for a week in Disneyland on the 24th July -- 3 weeks to go!
We're all sooooooooo excited, I think this will be our fourth trip there. We've stayed somewhere new each time, and this time we're staying at the Sequoia Lodge, which looking gorgeous.

Hi All

Could you change my October hotel from Explorers to Marriot. I managed to get a very good deal . :thumbsup2

Tonsilitus has it's good points . I've been at the PC nearly all day ! ;)

:sunny: List updated. :sunny:

Rachel, bet you are getting excited! :Pinkbounc

Angela, well done on getting an even better deal! :goodvibes Hope you feel better soon. :grouphug:

disneyangel said:
. . . Could you change my October hotel from Explorers to Marriot. I managed to get a very good deal . . .

disneyangel, we have stayed at the Marriott. What deal did you get?

Woody

woody73 said:
disneyangel, we have stayed at the Marriott. What deal did you get?

Woody

99€ per night . The Explorers was costing us 77€ so I figured for an extra 100€ or so for 4 days I'd rather have more space.

My lot will be jumping around between the 27th July- 1st August at Hotel New York.
of course with a day before and after for travelling :rolleyes:

My wife and I, our three young children and granny and grandad are lapping up Disney Paris from June 12 to 16, staying at Santa Fe.....cant wait!!!
:cheer2:

We're going back for Christmas. 23rd December for 5 nights DLH (sadly Castle Club fully booked).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter