When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
New poster here.

Going to DLP for the second time on 18th November, first visit was December 1999!

Hiya Bexx, I'm back with another trip!!
Got free flights so we are off October 22nd - 24th staying at the Dream Castle. Thanks

Sorry for the delay - I'm not able to get on the boards much at the moment.

Nice to see you again kizzabel ;) and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board sharimg :wave2:.

You will find lots of help for your DLP trip planning here, and everyone's very friendly! Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, and DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Just booked flights for myself and my cousin!

Jan 2-5th..... Hotel TBC but probably the Santa fe coz it's the cheapest for our dates!

Our third, and final week at DLP with the AP's! 1-6 December 2012! Marriott-village-d'ille-de-france.....our first choice spot now! exciting!!

On the list :)

I've always liked the look of the Marriott Village, but the onsite hotels always win in the end!

Hi!

We are going on the 20th December unil the 26th and we are staying at the Hotel Cheyenne. There are 2 adults and 4 children!

We absolutely cannot wait - the last time we went was 5 years ago and our youngest child has never been!

Christmas in Disney - what dreams are made of!

I cannot believe this all started with the free sky tickets and 2 autistic children
so far June/Aug /next weekend /half term oct /new year and DD's birthday!

just need the sun offer on the campsite again for next year making use of the children's AP!!

Bonjour! I'll be there on Weds, 10/3. Possibly solo. Second Disneyland in a month (third in a year--did HKDL last October and DL/DCA last week)!

I cannot believe this all started with the free sky tickets and 2 autistic children
so far June/Aug /next weekend /half term oct /new year and DD's birthday!

just need the sun offer on the campsite again for next year making use of the children's AP!!

Wow! Any specific dates you would like me to put on the list? :)

Bonjour! I'll be there on Weds, 10/3. Possibly solo. Second Disneyland in a month (third in a year--did HKDL last October and DL/DCA last week)!

Wow again!! :teeth:

I haven't been on the DIS properly in ages, not since having my twin girls but we're taking them to DLRP on 2-8 December 2012 and staying at Sequoia Lodge. They'll be 3 and a half and are already really into Disney thanks to my and DH's influence!! We have taken them before when they were 18 months old and they liked it then but this'll be different for them and hope it blows their minds!!!

You're on the list snoopygirl79 :) I'm sure your girls will love it - especially as it will be all Christmassy :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter