When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a day trip on our European vacation. Either August 13th or 14th. We fly to Eastern Europe the 15th so I'm thinking the 13th might be better with a one more day in Paris on the 14th.

Just one day while we are in Paris 7/22. Will be our first time for both!

Going with DD (15) after an ABD trip. Will be staying at Disneyland Hotel on July 10-12. 1st time visiting Europe and DLP! We are long-time WDW fans and can't wait to try everything at DLP! Right about 60 days out, so are starting to decide on ressies! Thinking about Blue Bayou & Ratatouille for lunch, Walts for dinner. Have been using the DIS boards for info for a long time now, but new to posting. Thanks for all the good info!

Going with DD (15) after an ABD trip. Will be staying at Disneyland Hotel on July 10-12. 1st time visiting Europe and DLP! We are long-time WDW fans and can't wait to try everything at DLP! Right about 60 days out, so are starting to decide on ressies! Thinking about Blue Bayou & Ratatouille for lunch, Walts for dinner. Have been using the DIS boards for info for a long time now, but new to posting. Thanks for all the good info!
Just a day trip on our European vacation. Either August 13th or 14th. We fly to Eastern Europe the 15th so I'm thinking the 13th might be better with a one more day in Paris on the 14th.

The day before my birthday! Lucky!

Me and my boyfriend are booked for 1st - 5th February 2016, staying at the Santa Fe and it feels like the longest countdown ever!!

24-30 May 2015. Offsite. Buying Annual Passes!!

Just booked! Leave May 22 for Paris & will be at DLP from May 23-27 - Santa Fe

17-21 July 2016 at the Disneyland Hotel for our mini-moon, so excited! :lovestruc

Just one day while we are in Paris 7/22. Will be our first time for both!

wow loads there - all added and enjoy the planning :flower1:!

Hi! We are going from the 21st June to the 24th! Fathers day on the 21st and then the next day is our daughters 4th birthday. Cannot wait. She is having a birthday cake at cafe mickey. Our little boy who will be 8 months will love having a nosey everywhere haha. I have been twice when I was younger..Once in 1995 and again 1998. It has LOADS more since then x

Just booked for our family of four at the New York Hotel, July 30th to August 1st!

added to the list :daisy:

Hi! We are going from the 21st June to the 24th! Fathers day on the 21st and then the next day is our daughters 4th birthday. Cannot wait. She is having a birthday cake at cafe mickey. Our little boy who will be 8 months will love having a nosey everywhere haha. I have been twice when I was younger..Once in 1995 and again 1998. It has LOADS more since then x

I will be there 21st-25th September 2015 for my first Halfmarathon ever :-)

which hotels will you be staying at nadsamberbobbyross and sixfeetandi?

We've just booked to go August 10th -14th at the Newport Bay! Very excited! Never stayed there before and am going with a Disney virgin!:yay:

We have booked ferry and le chene gris for 19th- 29th August and will be in dlp everyday with AP's apart from one day trip into paris (not decided which yet) , really looking forward to it as currently buying new house and packing old one up which is so stressful with 4 kids running round !! Think it will be a well earned break by the time this is all done with!!!

June 16, day trip from Paris while we are on vacation in Paris/Normandy. Very excited! Three parks this year (DLR, WDW, DLP)!!

Mr Terry and I wIll be there 3rd dec for 4 days . Staying at the Hotel New York
our first disneyland was last Oct at Anaheim. We went for Halloween. Paris is for the xmas celebration. We love cold for Dec

Will visit just one day while in Paris from July 1 - 5. Meeting daughter after she studies 6 weeks in the Loire Valley!

Will visit just one day while in Paris from July 1 - 5. Meeting daughter after she studies 6 weeks in the Loire Valley!
We've just booked to go August 10th -14th at the Newport Bay! Very excited! Never stayed there before and am going with a Disney virgin!:yay:

We have booked ferry and le chene gris for 19th- 29th August and will be in dlp everyday with AP's apart from one day trip into paris (not decided which yet) , really looking forward to it as currently buying new house and packing old one up which is so stressful with 4 kids running round !! Think it will be a well earned break by the time this is all done with!!!

June 16, day trip from Paris while we are on vacation in Paris/Normandy. Very excited! Three parks this year (DLR, WDW, DLP)!!

I'll be there October 12th, 2015 for one day. Staying offsite! Can't wait!

Mr Terry and I wIll be there 3rd dec for 4 days . Staying at the Hotel New York
our first disneyland was last Oct at Anaheim. We went for Halloween. Paris is for the xmas celebration. We love cold for Dec

all added to the list :flower1:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter