When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

July 28-30 - Probably staying offsite at Hotel L'Elysée Val d'Europe. WDW veterans first time at DLP.

First time visitiog DLP: October 8 to 13, Hotel Santa Fe, with my boyfriend :love:

Just booked 4 nights / 5 days in the Cheyenne for January 6th to 10th with my wife and 2 kids (5 and 8 but will be 6 and 9 by then).

We haven't been since a 2 days back in October 2009 when we stayed in a campsite an hour's drive away and the youngest was just 1. I think she'll appreciate it more this time around!

Itching to tell them but keeping it as a Christmas surprise so posting here to fight the urge to run upstairs and wake them up to tell them! :hyper:

July 28-30 - Probably staying offsite at Hotel L'Elysée Val d'Europe. WDW veterans first time at DLP.

First time visitiog DLP: October 8 to 13, Hotel Santa Fe, with my boyfriend :love:

Just booked 4 nights / 5 days in the Cheyenne for January 6th to 10th with my wife and 2 kids (5 and 8 but will be 6 and 9 by then).

We haven't been since a 2 days back in October 2009 when we stayed in a campsite an hour's drive away and the youngest was just 1. I think she'll appreciate it more this time around!

Itching to tell them but keeping it as a Christmas surprise so posting here to fight the urge to run upstairs and wake them up to tell them! :hyper:

25th may 4 nights 5 days sante fe
:banana::banana:

all added to the list :goodvibes.

We'll be taking a 2 week whirlwind trip to Europe which will begin on August 27th. Since we will just happen to be on the same continent we didn't figure our trip would be complete without stopping in to check out Disneyland Paris. We'll be at the park for our first ever trip August 30 & 31. Going all out just in case this is a once in a lifetime trip and staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

We'll be taking a 2 week whirlwind trip to Europe which will begin on August 27th. Since we will just happen to be on the same continent we didn't figure our trip would be complete without stopping in to check out Disneyland Paris. We'll be at the park for our first ever trip August 30 & 31. Going all out just in case this is a once in a lifetime trip and staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

sounds fabulous - added to the list for you :goodvibes.

Whooo hoooo, 5 nights/6 days at NPB for us starting on 15th October and it will be our grandson's first visit.......so excited :goodvibes

K

Ware Bears said:
Updated for your Halloween trips :hmghost:

Could I change my March 2015 dates to the 15th - 20th. Booked the kyriad for the 15th for a bargain €65 :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter