When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I will be there June 25-28, staying at the Sequoia Lodge. It is our first trip.

I'll be there the 7th march.
I will activate my annual pass and then come back probably every month, for one or two days.
It would be good to meet some of you there :)

Can I add another trip please?
May 22nd to 27th 2016 at HNY.

Also I noticed my dates are a little off for our trip next January - sorry! It's Jan 24th to 29th at SQL.

Thanks xx

Hi
Please add me to the list. We are going Aug 4-8 staying at Sequoia Lodge. This is our first time going and trying to learn how it all works, I am getting more confused every time I look, makes me want to just cancel and go to Disney World where I know what I'm doing...lol

We will be there from the 30th March - 3rd April, 3rd - 7th August and 31st December - 2nd January 2016

I completely forgot to get mine added on here. We are going 15 - 19 February - staying at the Sante Fe.

Hi
Please add me to the list. We are going Aug 4-8 staying at Sequoia Lodge. This is our first time going and trying to learn how it all works, I am getting more confused every time I look, makes me want to just cancel and go to Disney World where I know what I'm doing...lol

We will be there from the 30th March - 3rd April, 3rd - 7th August and 31st December - 2nd January 2016

I'll be there 1 day with the family on April 9.

I completely forgot to get mine added on here. We are going 15 - 19 February - staying at the Sante Fe.

all added to the list :flower1:.

I'm going on the 11th may till the 15th staying at the Santa Fe. Going with my son and my sister
Then back on 14th-17th June staying at the Cheyenne doing a solo trip

My husband and I will be going July 6-10. Staying at the Hotel New York! First trip to DLP (first time to France for me, dh has been before). We are DL vets and have been to WDW once. Can't wait!!

Can you add me to the list 13th - 17th august at the Kyriad :)

I'm going on the 11th may till the 15th staying at the Santa Fe. Going with my son and my sister
Then back on 14th-17th June staying at the Cheyenne doing a solo trip

My husband and I will be going July 6-10. Staying at the Hotel New York! First trip to DLP (first time to France for me, dh has been before). We are DL vets and have been to WDW once. Can't wait!!

all added to the list :daisy:

We are going 12-14th November 2015 staying at the Kyriad. Does anyone know if you can purchase just evening tickets for the parks?

We are going 12-14th November 2015 staying at the Kyriad. Does anyone know if you can purchase just evening tickets for the parks?

added to the list :) - unfortunately there are no evening tickets for DLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter