When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myself and DS14 are going:

1st-6th August staying in the cheyenne - going back after 7 years away! JUST SO EXCITED

AND

We are going 30thDec - 2nd Jan in the Novotel, Our 1st proper new year anywhere, and with a certain princess so a great new year spent with friends. Bearing in mind i arrive home from our annual crimbo holiday to devon and have a 48hr turnaround for the cases and washing!!!!!!

You're now on the list (twice) brinbunny and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board :wave2:.

You will find lots of help for your DLP trip planning here, and everyone's very friendly!

Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, and DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

We are going 30thDec - 2nd Jan in the Novotel

Sorry if I'm being nosey, but is it just complete coincidence that you are staying at the same place on the same dates as RobynPrincess? :)

You're now on the list (twice) brinbunny and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board :wave2:.

You will find lots of help for your DLP trip planning here, and everyone's very friendly!

Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

Sorry if I'm being nosey, but is it just complete coincidence that you are staying at the same place on the same dates as RobynPrincess? :)

Thanks for the welcome - I have been lurking in the shadows for a while and in particular I love your up to date resturant reviews with photos of the menus, it has helped me plan so much.

As it happens RoybnPrincess is my disney guru, and official new year trip coordinator, we only live 2 mins away from each other - I can see her house from mine. So no it was not random that we are there at the same time - unless she switches to the DLH :rotfl2:

Thanks for the welcome - I have been lurking in the shadows for a while and in particular I love your up to date resturant reviews with photos of the menus, it has helped me plan so much.

As it happens RoybnPrincess is my disney guru, and official new year trip coordinator, we only live 2 mins away from each other - I can see her house from mine. So no it was not random that we are there at the same time - unless she switches to the DLH :rotfl2:

Not unless I win the lottery ;) and then I'll pay for you too don't worry ;)

The boyfriend and I are away on the 16th September-19th staying at the Sequoia Lodge. Got such a great deal with Voyage Prive - £350pp for flights, 4 day park pass and bed and breakfast! We went over Easter weekend in April and I just had to go back!

Hi, could you change my trip date from the 1st August to the 4th - 5th August? Only things have had to change.

The boyfriend and I are away on the 16th September-19th staying at the Sequoia Lodge. Got such a great deal with Voyage Prive - £350pp for flights, 4 day park pass and bed and breakfast! We went over Easter weekend in April and I just had to go back!
Hi amylouv :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Becky, Elaine and I are hoping you'll have lots of fun on here :banana: :banana: :banana: please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

I've added you to the list. :)

Hi, could you change my trip date from the 1st August to the 4th - 5th August? Only things have had to change.

Amended. :)

Hi folks, we're heading to DLP on November 7 or 8 (weekdays). I thought this would be a good time since weekdays in November are usually pretty slow here in California, but it turns out the French schools are on holiday during that time? Will the crowds be huge?

Also this site has been a great resource for DLP trip planning, especially the dining reviews.

thanks

Hello rhenkt and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board :wave2: I've added you to the list.

I'm afraid it will be very busy as you are visiting during a French school holiday. I don't know where you are staying, but if you planning to stay on site you can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours.

Glad you are finding this site helpful. Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, and DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Hi

We are going on our first ever disney trip 9-13 Feb staying at HNY. Surprise trip for our son who will be 6 at Christmas.

Dee

Hello DeeGeeNL and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board :wave2:. I've added you to the list. :)

You will find lots of help for planning your first DLP trip on here, and everyone's very friendly! Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter