When does your Christmas break start?

Are you kidding me? We get out on December 16 and dont go back until January 9! Who needs to be out of school that long?!?! We will all be ready to kill each other by The New Year. :scared:

It's Dec 22nd or 23rd, I can't remember, but I do know she goes back Jan 9th.

School hasn't started here yet, not until Sept 6th.

Dec 19th, that's a Monday. So Dec. 16th is the last day of school.

1/2 day on December 16 and we go back Jan 4. I could use a longer break before Christmas to get my shopping done and relax a little but that never happens. Our high school has their finals the last day and a half of school.

We're out the 16th-3rd. I wish we had a few more days in January cause we're going to WDW and have to come back the 1st. I'd love to stay into January to get some crowd-free days, but oh well.

The kids used to get out around the 16-17th, for the first time, they are getting out on the 23rd ! :confused3

December 16th is DD's last day until January 2nd. Then it's a long week of school before she's surprised with 10 days at Disney. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter