When does UA/IOA decorate for the holidays?

Andrea464

Mouseketeer
This is a big "what if"! I'm curious as to when UO/IOA decorates for Christmas. Their website states the party starts on Saturday, 11/14. Are they like Disney when portions of decorations show up each evening and the park is a little more decorated each day?
We have a Disney trip scheduled for 11/11-11/14 and hopefully a cruise on 11/14. However, we had room only reservations (we were waiting on MVMCP to buy our park tickets)....so now we have NO tickets and don't know when and if we'll be able to buy some. If our cruise is still on but we can't get park tickets, I've been pricing Universal. :)

This is a big "what if"! I'm curious as to when UO/IOA decorates for Christmas. Their website states the party starts on Saturday, 11/14. Are they like Disney when portions of decorations show up each evening and the park is a little more decorated each day?
We have a Disney trip scheduled for 11/11-11/14 and hopefully a cruise on 11/14. However, we had room only reservations (we were waiting on MVMCP to buy our park tickets)....so now we have NO tickets and don't know when and if we'll be able to buy some. If our cruise is still on but we can't get park tickets, I've been pricing Universal. :)

As soon as HHN ends they start with the Christmas decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter