when does the quest end?

Very true. Anything past noon would be a bonus. After all, it's not Pirates month anymore. What is it now? :scared1:

They should have posted this information on the home page.. what happens to the ppl that don't get on the boards and read? They still think they have time to finish. I just don't see how any of this madness can get any worse?!:confused3

This Quest ends today at 12 Noon PST

The above was added to the Quest info in the last hour:confused3

More great moves by the VMK staff yay!

Let me just say that I am not bitter about not being able to finish the quest. I am just very, very upset with VMK. Who is running the show here? Who makes the decisions? I'd like the know so I could ask him/her: "Really, what were you thinking??!"

This whole thing was an absolute nightmare. Literally. I seriously had a dream last night about playing pirates :sad2: They give us near-impossible tasks and only 3 days to finish while all the pirates lobbies are jam-packed for hours and hours and now they end it in the middle of the day when most kids have school. Not to mention they keep the pirates quest running yet take away all the pirates items from the shops :headache: If anyone from VMK is reading this...shame on you.

If VMK is going to end the quest as it is now stated on the site, that it is really not fair again, they should have stopped it yesterday at closing and not tomorrow in the middle of the day, also they should have said it when they announced the prize. I was not mad with the way they declared the prizes during the ride a ton, but now >_<

It says it on the newsletter page now - under the quest information.
JUST ADDED IT TODAY btw.
So much for the kids coming home from school to finish and those 6 ppl I promised to help with pirates tonight.

Doesn't " -4/1" mean THROUGH 4/1???

It says it on the newsletter page now - under the quest information.
JUST ADDED IT TODAY btw.
So much for the kids coming home from school to finish and those 6 ppl I promised to help with pirates tonight.

Doesn't " -4/1" mean THROUGH 4/1???

That's hideous...

VERY bad planning!

it's like the people who made this up made it up at a drinking party! :dance3:

:sad1: WHY would they only have the BIGGEST VMK quest EVER last ONLY 3 DAYS, when regular quests last a week or more?!?! UGHHH!!!:mad:

This just disgusts me. I just hope that they make all of the prizes tradeable. I'd like them to go on sale as well, so then I could get them (LOL), but I'm sure others wouldn't like it, as the value would go down.

**WELL the quest officially ended. A pop up came up to those in the middle of the quest, and if you were to start the quest anew, it was say the quest is inactive.**:snooty:

Terrible planning...:sad2:

I am not one for bashing VMK but this is absolutely wrong VMK. You have never had a quest stop mid-day like this. If you had planned to end this quest at Noon then it should have said so on the Newsletter when you announced the quest and not say that it runs 3/29-4/1. Next time let us know ahead of time if you are going to do something weird like this so we can plan accordingly and not think we have another entire day to complete something.

redsfan

It didn't start at noon, so why on EARTH would it end at noon?

So it's a 3 1/2 day quest? VMK - you really were just plain cruel on this 1. Either end it at close on the 31st or on close the 1st. Mid day? That's almost like taking away a participation prize that you promoted in writing... oh wait....

I finished in the early evening last night, and have spent the hours since trying to help as many others as I could. There are several who we got through pirates last night/this morning who are now at school/work. They are going to come home, excited and anxious to finish, only to find that VMK has pulled the plug on their hopes and dreams.

I am saddened beyond words...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter