When does the MAGIC get worked on next?

Sept 13 and its gonna be a biggie Think its going to be about 6 weeks and they are going to get her out of the water to work on her Hull. Accordding to the officers onboard last summer :)

Were on the third cruise out of refit (the 1st 5 nighter, over Halloween) and looking forward to it. We talked with Capt. Henry at length during a gold/plat reception and he was saying some cool things without giving away anything. Looking forward to seeing all they do!

Clint

We were told that TOpsiders will be changed to something similar to Cabanas and that the staterooms will be completely re-done.

I do hope that they keep beds that can be divided though!

We were told that TOpsiders will be changed to something similar to Cabanas and that the staterooms will be completely re-done.

I do hope that they keep beds that can be divided though!

Oh, wow, I hadn't even thought of that! Me, too.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter