When does the HB voucher price go up?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by PoppyAnna, Apr 1, 2009.

1. PoppyAnna

PoppyAnna <font color=darkorchid>Despite the end of tWW I'm

I have standard at the mo for our trip at the end of May. I want to upgrade to plus, should I do it this week?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cap'njack.

cap'njack. Totally in love with Lisa_C

I believe it's as of the 4th April 2009. They will charge you the new price now even if it doesn't change yet as it's done on the date of travel rather than the date of purchase unfortunatly

4. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

Cap'n is right - the price you have paid for your standard half board vouchers will already be the increased price, as you are visiting DLRP after 3rd April. So if you upgrade, you will also pay the increased price for plus or premium vouchers.

5. PoppyAnna

PoppyAnna <font color=darkorchid>Despite the end of tWW I'm

Thanks for info:thumbsup2
    No rush then!

6. CityBlue

CityBlue Nemo's Best Friend

I've booked the half board standard meal plan for September and paid a deposit. Does that mean the price will go up for me too, even though I booked it in January? Do you know how much it's going up to?

7. cap'njack.

It will do I'm afraid. HB standard is currently £13 for adults and £6 for children and it goes up to £16 for adults and £8 for children.

8. CityBlue

Oh no! I deliberately booked it early thinking I would avoid any price rise!!:guilty:

9. rena123pop

rena123pop Earning My Ears

Would you say that the Half board vouchers are still worth it at the new price?

10. cap'njack.

It's a shame that they didn't let you know the new prices when you booked. Have a look at your confirmation email though as you might have got lucky with the prices.

I'd say that they still are. Using the Standard as a basis, you'll pay £16 for an adult voucher which would get you a 23euro(£21.29) buffet or 25euro(£23.14) worth of food at Annettes. That would represent a saving of £5.29 at the buffet or £7.14 at Annettes :thumbsup2

11. CityBlue

I booked over the phone and received a letter rather than an e-mail. What would I be looking for on it? Thanks.

12. cap'njack.

Ok, if it looks anything like the email then it should be about 7 pages long.

Probably on page two, it should say Detailed Description then Paticipants then Hotel Stay then Insurance and then Menu Half Board Standard this should give the total price for the Half Board Standard which you could then work out how much you had been charged from there depending on how many Adults and Children are included.

13. CityBlue

Thanks. It says £120 which is correct for 2 adults and 1 child at the price I booked it. It does say in the small print about they may change the price because of the exchange rate - would that be the same thing or are they just putting their prices up?