When does the HB voucher price go up?

PoppyAnna

DIS Veteran
I have standard at the mo for our trip at the end of May. I want to upgrade to plus, should I do it this week?

I believe it's as of the 4th April 2009. They will charge you the new price now even if it doesn't change yet as it's done on the date of travel rather than the date of purchase unfortunatly

Cap'n is right - the price you have paid for your standard half board vouchers will already be the increased price, as you are visiting DLRP after 3rd April. So if you upgrade, you will also pay the increased price for plus or premium vouchers.

I believe it's as of the 4th April 2009. They will charge you the new price now even if it doesn't change yet as it's done on the date of travel rather than the date of purchase unfortunatly

I've booked the half board standard meal plan for September and paid a deposit. Does that mean the price will go up for me too, even though I booked it in January? Do you know how much it's going up to?

I've booked the half board standard meal plan for September and paid a deposit. Does that mean the price will go up for me too, even though I booked it in January? Do you know how much it's going up to?

It will do I'm afraid. HB standard is currently £13 for adults and £6 for children and it goes up to £16 for adults and £8 for children.

It will do I'm afraid. HB standard is currently £13 for adults and £6 for children and it goes up to £16 for adults and £8 for children.

Oh no! I deliberately booked it early thinking I would avoid any price rise!!:guilty:

Oh no! I deliberately booked it early thinking I would avoid any price rise!!:guilty:

It's a shame that they didn't let you know the new prices when you booked. Have a look at your confirmation email though as you might have got lucky with the prices.

Would you say that the Half board vouchers are still worth it at the new price?

I'd say that they still are. Using the Standard as a basis, you'll pay £16 for an adult voucher which would get you a 23euro(£21.29) buffet or 25euro(£23.14) worth of food at Annettes. That would represent a saving of £5.29 at the buffet or £7.14 at Annettes :thumbsup2

It's a shame that they didn't let you know the new prices when you booked. Have a look at your confirmation email though as you might have got lucky with the prices.

I booked over the phone and received a letter rather than an e-mail. What would I be looking for on it? Thanks.

I booked over the phone and received a letter rather than an e-mail. What would I be looking for on it? Thanks.

Ok, if it looks anything like the email then it should be about 7 pages long.

Probably on page two, it should say Detailed Description then Paticipants then Hotel Stay then Insurance and then Menu Half Board Standard this should give the total price for the Half Board Standard which you could then work out how much you had been charged from there depending on how many Adults and Children are included.

Ok, if it looks anything like the email then it should be about 7 pages long.

Probably on page two, it should say Detailed Description then Paticipants then Hotel Stay then Insurance and then Menu Half Board Standard this should give the total price for the Half Board Standard which you could then work out how much you had been charged from there depending on how many Adults and Children are included.

Thanks. It says £120 which is correct for 2 adults and 1 child at the price I booked it. It does say in the small print about they may change the price because of the exchange rate - would that be the same thing or are they just putting their prices up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter