when does the Disney Store put their halloween costumes on sale?

tiggger1

<font color=green>I put vicks on my feet<br><font
when does the DisneyStore online usually put their halloween costumes on sale? My son wants to be peter pan but for the costume and the accessories its over $60! If I can wait till they have a sale to save a few bucks it would be great but I dont want to wait too long.. especially since I already bought my daughter's halloween costume....

thanks, unfortunately he wants the one from the disney store because it has peter pan's picture on it...lol I found 1 on ebay so I might just order it there.

zulily.com has a peter pan looking costume today, it was under $20. Maybe you could add a Peter Pan to it and make the little man happy?

I know they will go on sale ... I Just don't remember exactly when.

Personally, I've bought from Halloween Express, and it's not worth listening to my dd whine about an itchy costume. I don't know if he'll wear it more than once, but dd will always wears out her Halloween costumes, so it's worth spending the extra money (imho). If he's only going to wear it once, I'd try to go cheaper ... I always tell my bf that the reason we have to go to MNSSHP is so she can wear her costume twice before it becomes play clothes. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter