• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When does Hurrican Season End?

tig_536

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone -
I hope everything is going well with everyone. My question is when is hurrican season and most importantly, When does it end? We are going Nov. 10th and eveyone has told me we will be fine. But, I just want to know when it officially ends. Please let me know?

Thanks a bunch,
Jenny

Hurricane season traditionally is from June 1st to the end of October. However, that is just the season. Most hurricanes happen from July to Sep. BUT that is not to say that you cannot get a hurricane in late May or early November. This year I would not bet against it.

December 1st we'll be having a GALA FESTIVAL THIS YEAR to CELEBRATE THE END OF HURRICANE SEASON THIS YEAR!!!

October still brings the potential for tropical systems. This year may be more than normal (as we already know). Peak season is September (or just the past 3-4 weeks now).

Yes, airjoe, couldn't agree more..NOT SOON ENOUGH!! (all's I kept thinking about after Charley is that we still have 2 months of "active" season left, ha ha, I should have bit my tongue!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter