When does Frozen Ever After Open?

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
We have not been to Disney in a few years. Going back next year. Beginning to plan. I noticed this morning that there were wait time for FEA from 9-11am. I did not think the world opened until 11am. Is the Ride and meet & greet opened at park opening or did I interpret/see wrong? Thanks for the help.

FEA opens at park opening, but FP+ is not available until 11:00. I am not sure about the meet and greet?

We have not been to Disney in a few years. Going back next year. Beginning to plan. I noticed this morning that there were wait time for FEA from 9-11am. I did not think the world opened until 11am. Is the Ride and meet & greet opened at park opening or did I interpret/see wrong? Thanks for the help.

They all open with Future World at 9am. FP+ for FEA is not available until 11 am.

Thank you for the answers. We last went right before the system change. We are staying offsite, and to be honest, the FP+ system has me frazzled. Thank you. We know now to head straight to FEA.

Another different question. We used to get breakfast at MK to get into park early and enjoy Main Street. We were planning on giving daughter bippidy boppidy boutique experience. Are all crowds let in early now up to castle, or just ppl with reservations?

Another different question. We used to get breakfast at MK to get into park early and enjoy Main Street. We were planning on giving daughter bippidy boppidy boutique experience. Are all crowds let in early now up to castle, or just ppl with reservations?

Everyone is now let onto main Street instead of being held at the train station. The new welcome show is at the castle stage

Is everyone allowed to go into the castle as well, or just those with reservations? Where exactly is the rope line for ppl without royal table or BBB reservations?

I noticed that there was no FP+ availability for the Anna and Elsa meet and greet. How long are the waits for that?

Everyone is now let onto main Street instead of being held at the train station. The new welcome show is at the castle stage

I am so glad they finally pulled the early crowd through the tunnel. On crowded days that area in front of the station got ridiculously packed. People literally couldn't get through the turnstiles.

What time is the new castle opening show (approximately) prior to park opening? Say park opening is listed as 9:00....what time should we arrive at MK and be in front of the castle to catch it? Worth seeing? I LOVED the one at the train station....cried every time. Got me sooooo excited for the day and the whole trip.

What time is the new castle opening show (approximately) prior to park opening? Say park opening is listed as 9:00....what time should we arrive at MK and be in front of the castle to catch it? Worth seeing? I LOVED the one at the train station....cried every time. Got me sooooo excited for the day and the whole trip.

The show starts at 8:55 for a 9:00 am open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter