when does free dining end?

guangs

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Just wondering when free dining ends. I mean......when it is completely over. The CM I talked to said 9/22, but I've seen posts on here that people have free dining later than that. I have not been able to get ANY of the adr's I wanted for the first week of October. If I had known I wasn't going to be able to get into any restaurants at a decent hour I wouldn't have paid for the dining plan. Sorry to vent!! Any information is appreciated. Thanks

Wow....that really stinks. :confused3 If I had known I would have booked our trip for a different time. I don't like getting the wrong information from CM's, but I guess some know more than others. Oh well.....we'll just be eating dinner at 9:00 every night.

I am sorry about getting late ADR's, but is it possible you could have booked them eariler? I booked ours at 180 days out so I could get what I wanted. Also some ressies book up fast free dining or not...

No, I just booked this trip 3 weeks ago. I wish I had known we were going to be able to go back then. You are going to POP in 6 days? We'll be there the 29th. I hope you don't think I'm blaming free diners! I went for free dining 2 years ago and it was great. I'm just perturbed that the CM told me it was over the 22nd. I wanted to avoid crowds. Anywho, I hope you have a good time. Thanks for responding to my thread!

I think the challenge is you booked just 3 weeks ago and your trip is during the Food and Wine Festival which starts Sep. 28th. Just keep calling, even once on site to change times and reservations. There is also a cancellation thread on DIS, perhaps you can find something there.

No, I just booked this trip 3 weeks ago. I wish I had known we were going to be able to go back then. You are going to POP in 6 days? We'll be there the 29th. I hope you don't think I'm blaming free diners! I went for free dining 2 years ago and it was great. I'm just perturbed that the CM told me it was over the 22nd. I wanted to avoid crowds. Anywho, I hope you have a good time. Thanks for responding to my thread!

Yep...we leave in 5 days now, lol for POP on the 29th! We got bounce back free dining which ends later than "regular" free dining. I am sure you will have a great time no matter what though! I agree to keep calling!

YES~!!! 5 DAYS LEFT!! Now I see.......you got bounce back dining. That makes me feel much better!!! I know we will have a great time no matter what. Guess I'm an obsessive planner. Have you stayed at POP before? This is our first time. We stayed at POR last time (5 of us). This time we opted for 2 rooms at POP. Can't wait!!

YES~!!! 5 DAYS LEFT!! Now I see.......you got bounce back dining. That makes me feel much better!!! I know we will have a great time no matter what. Guess I'm an obsessive planner. Have you stayed at POP before? This is our first time. We stayed at POR last time (5 of us). This time we opted for 2 rooms at POP. Can't wait!!

Yes we are excited too! We have stayed at POP quite a few time and LOVE it (that is why we keep going back!). It is a fun, friendly resort and we love the frozen cokes :)

Glad to hear it!! Does frozen coke count as a drink on the meal plan?

Well I guess I'll be buying refillable mugs! Thanks for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter