• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When does disney usually take contract for ROFR

grace&philipsmom

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

We are on day 11 of ROFR for our Beach Club resale add-on purchase. If Disney is going to take the contract, do they usually decide early, or do they still take the full 30 days and then let you know you won't be getting it?

TIA,
K

They may know in a day or two but they usually make you wait for 30 days.

:earsboy: Bill

They take it when they find someone to sell it to. Don't try to find rhyme or reason in the ROFR process.

We have seen only 1 ROFR in the reported threads (so a smaller sample than all of DVC repurchases, but I think is a good indicator) since Jan. I think Poly is keeping them busy enough to pass on most if they do not have an exact match to resell. BEST OF LUCK.

We have seen only 1 ROFR in the reported threads (so a smaller sample than all of DVC repurchases, but I think is a good indicator) since Jan. I think Poly is keeping them busy enough to pass on most if they do not have an exact match to resell. BEST OF LUCK.

My DH, wdrl keeps track of the ROFRs reported to the Orange County Controller. There has been the usual numbers of ROFRs since January, it just that Disboard members apparently are not one of the ones that were ROFRd or have not reported it here.

My beach club was just rofr'd but at a super low price so I'm not surprised.
if it is a loaded contract with a decent price it has a higher chance of getting rofr'd. Rofr took 20 days. It was sent at the same time as a contract they let pass for blt so in this instance and previous experience rofr happened more quickly when they took it

My DH, wdrl keeps track of the ROFRs reported to the Orange County Controller. There has been the usual numbers of ROFRs since January, it just that Disboard members apparently are not one of the ones that were ROFRd or have not reported it here.

How do you keep track of the rofr through the occ site? Thx :)

My beach club was just rofr'd but at a super low price so I'm not surprised.
if it is a loaded contract with a decent price it has a higher chance of getting rofr'd. Rofr took 20 days. It was sent at the same time as a contract they let pass for blt so in this instance and previous experience rofr happened more quickly when they took it

Oh no! I'm sorry about the rofr. What was the terms of the agreement? I'm tempted to buy again bc I have Addonitis but hubby is saying no way. ;(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter