When does Disney slip the bill under the door?

SoarinSC

DIS Veteran
For my last day, I'm having to check out of All-Star Movies and go off-site...tried booking another night, but the place is booked up! :) So my plan is to check out, head to the park, then check in to the new place that night after the park. I want to get to MK for rope drop since it's the last day. Any idea how early you get your statement under the door? Thanks! :)

For my last day, I'm having to check out of All-Star Movies and go off-site...tried booking another night, but the place is booked up! :) So my plan is to check out, head to the park, then check in to the new place that night after the park. I want to get to MK for rope drop since it's the last day. Any idea how early you get your statement under the door? Thanks! :)

I have received our ending statement via email around 5AM our last 4 trips. It's been a while since we've had it slipped under the door.

I have received our ending statement via email around 5AM our last 4 trips. It's been a while since we've had it slipped under the door.

OH! well, that's awesome...is that something you get automatically as a resort guest with a MDE account? Thanks for the info, dansdad! :)

If you provide an email address and have a CC on file they should email you as the others have said. It's been a while since we last got a paper copy.

I also got an email very early in the morning, also there was a paper copy slipped under the door when I got up around 5:00.

Ditto all the above. I can't remember the last time that I did not get our statement via email. I still have my last one from our stay in August and it is marked as being received at 4:31am.

My bills have been emailed to me. The only time I've gotten something on the door over the past few years is when I'm using DME to and from the airport.

For my stays in November of 2014 and August of 2015, I have had to e-mail Disney and ask that they send it. I just sent them my reservation confirmation number and then I received them a couple of days later. I know they have my e-mail on file, so I don't know why I've had to ask for it the last couple of times. Anyway, even if they don't e-mail it to you right away, you can ask for it and get it.

Sometimes the paper bill is in an envelope hanging rom your doorknob rather than slipped under the door. Check outside if you don't see it in the room.

I went back to check my email folders. I got my first email resort receipt in Oct 2012 (which was before I was part of the testing of MB I believe that was Oct 2013 and before I signed up for MDE in Jan 2013 it was also before I ever did DME, the first time I did that was March 2013). I looked at all the emails I had and they were emailed between 2-4 AM. But I know I asked for paper copies that year because I had a friend joining me and we wanted to make sure her charges when to her card and mine went to mine.

I remember the paper copies came early like 4-5 AM since it tends to wake me up when they slide it under.

Last edited:
THANKS EVERYONE! You've calmed my worries, forsooth! :disrocks:

If you feel the need you can also get a copy the night before just to review the bill, if you feel the need. It obviously wont be final and possibly wont have all charges from last day posted. I did this once just to check to make sure a credit had been applied properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter