When does Disney mail out documents

Mike77

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how soon after final payment does Disney send out
travel doc's?

We paid the final balance a week before the 45 day cut off.

You should be getting some "Mickey Mail" soon. Usually about 3 weeks out. Thats when you get your final travel documents and luggage tags. Have a blast! :banana:

They mail them out about 30 days before no matter when you pay your trip off.I got mine at the 21 day prior mark

In August 2009 when we reserved the 4/3 package deal, we got all our documents mailed out about 1 week after we made the final payment.

Yup, I just phoned yesterday to ask if they mail them out early if your PIF before 45 days, & no, they don't.

Problem is we are leaving for Florida 3 weeks before we arrive in WDW. Going other places first! So I didn't think I'd get my package before I left, esp since it's in Canada! They are going to hold my package at our resort so I'll get it at check in.

We go every year and we have never gotten our documents any earlier no matter when we pay the balance. Believe me I wish we did!!! ;)

Carla

Yeah- usually get mine 3-4 weeks before. Doesn't matter when you pay it off. I've paid it off 4 months early, and at 45 days, and still got them 3-4 weeks before.

Does Disney mail out documents the same time frame regardless of who you book through? Just curious for future visits..I booked this one through WDW but for future reference..if you book through orbitz or through a TA is it the same?

Does Disney mail out documents the same time frame regardless of who you book through? Just curious for future visits..I booked this one through WDW but for future reference..if you book through orbitz or through a TA is it the same?
They mail them to the TA and then it takes time for the TA to either mail them to you or to have you pick them up.When we used AAA we did not get our docs till the week before departure

We usually get the document packets 21-30 days before the trip at our agency too. I tell people about 3 weeks out, maybe a few days sooner. I call as soon as they arrive since some clients want to come in and pick them up, others want the docs mailed.

If clients book within the 30 day mark we usually get the documents in about a week +/- a day.

We try to have the rest of their package (ADR printouts, park maps, hours calendar, agency tip sheets, etc.) printed out before their document package is scheduled to arrive so we can get them out quickly, but lately we seem to be re-printing those park hours for changes!

We usually get the document packets 21-30 days before the trip at our agency too. I tell people about 3 weeks out, maybe a few days sooner. I call as soon as they arrive since some clients want to come in and pick them up, others want the docs mailed.

If clients book within the 30 day mark we usually get the documents in about a week +/- a day.

We try to have the rest of their package (ADR printouts, park maps, hours calendar, agency tip sheets, etc.) printed out before their document package is scheduled to arrive so we can get them out quickly, but lately we seem to be re-printing those park hours for changes!

Thanks!!!

Just got ours on 3/25 our trip is 4/28. This should give you a good idea.
ENJOY!

Ok.. i have a question (cause even though this will be my 11th time going I totally forget) when the luggage tags come, do they tell you what resort you are going to be at?
reason i am asking.. i just upgraded the other day for the first part of our trip from CSR to the Boardwalk and I am trying my hardest to not have Dh know until we get to Florida..

Yes! My yellow magic express tags do say POP, as we are staying at Pop Century.

Well I guess I should have read this thread before posting about this in another. lol

Do you get luggage tags even if you aren't flying?? We are driving but I'd LOVE to have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter