When does Christmas begin?

OneLittleSpark

A Michaelmusophobia Sufferer (please don't hate me
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know when the Christmas celebrations begin at DLP? I've been to other Disney parks numerous time (though this will be my first DLP trip) but have never been at Christmas time, and would love to see the decorations. We're looking at going near the beginning of December, but are fairly flexible on exact dates. I'd kick myself if we missed the decorations going up by only a few days!

TIA! :thumbsup2

Without checking, I am fairly sure it's 10th november.

Hope this helps.

Roll on Christmas

Hi there

It starts on the 10.11.07 we are going at the end of november specifically for the christmas atmosphere.

I would definately recommend you go, we always go this time every year, it is really lovely.

I think there are 1 or 2 things that only run during December, offhand it's the Winnie the Pooh show, Christmas markets in the Village, and Fantillusion is only on the weekends in November.
We're also looking forward to our first Christmas season trip at the end of Nov. :santa:

That's wonderful!! Thank you so much guys! I just looked at the Disney Christmas website and I wanna go now!!!! :rotfl: I think this is just what I need to look forward to, to get me though the first term of my 4th year at uni. Maybe I should plan a Disney trip at the end of each term, just to help me through ;)

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter