When does Canaveral Port open?

SCCruiseMom

Earning My Ears
We have an 11:45 port arrival time tomorrow but may be a bit early because I want to build in a little cushion since we have not been there before. What time do the doors open? I don't want to sit outside in the Florida heat! Thanks!

We have an 11:45 port arrival time tomorrow but may be a bit early because I want to build in a little cushion since we have not been there before. What time do the doors open? I don't want to sit outside in the Florida heat! Thanks!

The port opens at 10:30. I will point out, however, if you arrive then (before your actual Port Arrival Time), you may be asked to wait to enter the terminal. PATs are DCLs way of handling the larger numbers of guests now boarding in a terminal that was built for smaller numbers.

Once the terminal is less busy, you will be allowed to enter. Or at your PAT, whichever occurs first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter