When do you start getting restless at sleep?

When do you start getting too excited to sleep?

• Only 10 days before my trip

• 20 days before my trip

• 30 days before my trip

• 40 days before my trip

• 50 days before my trip

• 70 days before my trip

• 80 days before my trip

• 90 days before my trip

• 100 days before my trip

• 120 days before my trip

• When I book my trip!

• Anytime there's the slightest posibillity of going to Disney in the near future!

Results are only viewable after voting.
:goodvibes 56 days for us and I'm definitely losing sleep by now! And I've come to find out that my 6 year old is already dreaming of hugging Pooh and his friends. We are all SOOOOOOO excited! :dance3:

I never lose sleep over excitement. The last 2 days before the trip, I do lose sleep over planning and listing at night in my head when I should be sleeping. I get stressed while planning. I do get very excited for my children and to be at WDW again and feel the magic, but I don't lose sleep over it. (I like my sleep!!! lol) My kids lose sleep though!! I have to tell them to quit whispering and get some sleep the night before we leave! :)

Just 60 days left and I am going CRAZY! :crazy: especially with the new flight regulations! I want to have everything go smoothe because we are leaving at 6:00AM...have to now be there by 3:00AM so there is no USE sleeping the night before because we have to leave our house by 1:00AM! :crazy: I keep having that run around in my head and I worry about the kids being cranky when we finally get there! :teeth: I won't stop worrying until we've left the plane and gotten a chance to breethe so I may have a hard time sleeping up till then! :rolleyes1 Helen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter