When do you get your resort check-in documents?

Wendi

Wanna be at Disney World!
We leave in 12 days :cool1: and was curious :rolleyes1 when we get our final travel documents. I was told 2 weeks or so before, but maybe I am just a little too anxious. :hyper: Anyone have any thoughts? :confused:
Thanks. :banana: :wizard:

We leave in 12 days :cool1: and was curious :rolleyes1 when we get our final travel documents. I was told 2 weeks or so before, but maybe I am just a little too anxious. :hyper: Anyone have any thoughts? :confused:

When you check in?

If you booked a package you should have gotten them already. If you have a room only, you aren't mailed anything. You would just print off your reservation from the web site.
So, if you have a package I'd phone reservations ASAP.

What documents are you looking for?
If you booked a package you should have already received the book with your vouchers and info.
If you booked a room only you don't get anything.
If you are looking for resort *check-in* papers - you don't get that until you arrive and your resort and check in.
:)

We check in on the 27th. We have a package. :scared1: I haven't received anything but a final email saying that I was paid in full. Thanks for helping. I will keep trying. I will be emailing my agent immediately.

We have a package booked and Mickey mail came 30days out. Many other have received Mickey mail around day 36.

We booke our Stay, Play and Dine pkg thru AAA - checking in on 1/19. Got our package on December 19th.....

even if you didnt book a package you should get something in the mail because of the ME, they will need the luggage tags for that!?!?!?!:confused3

OP, I got really nervous this past June because we hadn't received our packet for our trip and we were two weeks out. In the past, I had always received it about a month in advance. I think I recall it arriving 10 days prior to our trip. You can call tomorrow just to double check things but I bet your information will arrive any day now.

We check in on the 27th. We have a package. :scared1: I haven't received anything but a final email saying that I was paid in full. Thanks for helping. I will keep trying. I will be emailing my agent immediately.

I would definitely keep after your Travel Agent. Most of the PP's did not note that you were going through an agent - their advice tended to be if you booked directly through Disney.

Your TA owns the reservation until she hands over the documents to you, so the quicker you get it the better.

Good luck!

The package information would have been sent to your Agent. S/He has to send it to you. Contact your agent.

Thank you everyone! :worship: I got in tough with my travel agent. She received the 1st set of documents but we had changed something about 30 days ago, so she is waiting for the new documents which are suppose to come today. She told me she would send it priority by end of day today.
Thanks again.:cool1:

Good to hear! Before I saw your post, I was going to add that most TAs will hold documents until it's closer to your trip for your own sake (so you don't lose them and the TA doesn't have to scramble), and also until all documents come in as the package documents and Magical Express documents come separately. When going through a TA, its not uncommon for people to receive their docs just a few days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter