• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do you get the $200 giftcard???

DISNEYmooner2008

Mommy to a Princess
We just booked a few days ago for the buy 4 get 3 deal. We are traveling March 3-10, so we should be eligible for the $200 giftcard. Since we leave in 6 days, there isn't even enough time for our ME info to arrive and I heard that included in that was the voucher for the giftcard. So in our case, how will we get it??

My guess is that you would receive it when you check into your resort.

So it will be fine that we don't have the voucher that you are supposed to turn in to redeem the giftcard??

And on a side note, hello fellow south Carolinian!! :banana:

You get your Giftcard and admission tickets at the time of check In.The Admission tickets are on your Hotel key card any way.

We got our travel information a couple of weeks ago, and inside it said we would get the $200 gift card upon check-in at our resort.

I have the 4/3 deal and no nothing of this 200$ gift card. Is it for everyone who booked the 4/3?

So it will be fine that we don't have the voucher that you are supposed to turn in to redeem the giftcard??

And on a side note, hello fellow south Carolinian!! :banana:

Well it would have to be fine, if you didn't get it in time. ;) The front desk would have your info on record; and as the other posters said, would issue you the card. And 'hey' back to you as well!

I have the 4/3 deal and no nothing of this 200$ gift card. Is it for everyone who booked the 4/3?

It doesn't extend into the summer - I think you only get the gift card if you travel this spring - I can't remember the exact dates,

Liz

Hi - When we went in January, they gave us the $200 card at check-in. I actually put it on our room key so it gave us a "credit" on our account. We used our room key as a "credit card" throughout our stay. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter