When do you find out *who* your Disney photographer is?

disneygirl1322

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I have a question regarding the mystery Disney photographers for bridal portrait sessions in the parks, specifically MK. How close to the date of your scheduled session do you find out *who* your photographer is, and how likely is it that you will be assigned the photographer you request?

Thank you in advance for your help. I have learned so much from these boards, I don't know what I would do without the Disboards!

For my wedding, I found out his name when he showed up......I asked my coordinator a couple times beforehand but got no where.

i know you can make requests and i’m thinking you can get info say if someone isn’t available, but even if they confirmed, it could change last minute. re requested regina and we got regina and ty actually. overall it was fine!

I sent an email 10 days before my MK shoot to confirm everything. The pick up time, that they had the right hotel and cc info. I also put my number one request for photographer which was for Cricket. I received an email back with all information and I was informed that Cricket was unavailable but found out I had Stephanie as our photographer. We were very happy with Stephanie! She was wonderful and I can't wait to see our pictures :)

This was the response I received directly from Disney Photography in September when I scheduled (and subsequently cancelled) a bridal session:
"Yes, your photographer requests are noted but we cannot guarantee a particular photographer but we will do our best. For Bridal Portraits, the photographer is confirmed a week to 10 days out. There is no further contact before the session but feel free to send in two to three inspirational photos for your photographer. There are certain locations throughout the park that your photographer will take you to. However, if you have a specific locations in mind you can always discuss that with you photographer and we can put a notation on you event information for the photographer."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter