when do you fell the count down?

When do you FEEL the count down :rolleyes:

I think Im more excited then my kids are!! They have 4 weeks of school left, might as well be a year to them. I am down to 40 days and it seems the shorter the number of days we have, the longer the days get!!

I work a 2 week on/ 2 week off schedule (currently on) so when I go home Ill have 2 weeks to get everything ready (rv, camping gear, packing, bla bla bla) I go back to work for two weeks, then when I get off we leave for Disney..........

Just wondering, when do you start to feel the count down?

You know we are going down the week before you. 33 days!

When my counter got inside 3 months, I really started to ramp up. It's kind of a build though after that. Each week that clicks off just adds a little bit more. Before that, it was something in the future.

I think it started when we made the reservations last November and has been building, slowly, since.

j

When we're paid in full to Disney, I really feel the countdown. I also have two weeks to pack - we leave on the 8th!

We leave on Friday and there was so much to do at the house before we left, it hasn't left me much time to think about the trip. BUT, now most of the work is done, so I've got to start packing. I'm getting EXCITED!!!!

We start an official countdown 100 days out - we're on day 48 now and it seems to be dragging now....

I work in the oilfield also. But I work 28 and 28 all over the world. I'm on a platform in the Bass Straits of Australia right now. Head home on the 5th of June. Then head to Fort Wilderness in the 12th for 6 nights. We just bought a new 2011 Forest River Solera a couple of weeks ago. This will be our first trip with it and also first trip to Disney. We are taking our 5 and 3 year old grand daughters. They are so happy to be going to Mickey's house. LOL :banana:

I work in the oilfield also. But I work 28 and 28 all over the world. I'm on a platform in the Bass Straits of Australia right now. Head home on the 5th of June. Then head to Fort Wilderness in the 12th for 6 nights. We just bought a new 2011 Forest River Solera a couple of weeks ago. This will be our first trip with it and also first trip to Disney. We are taking our 5 and 3 year old grand daughters. They are so happy to be going to Mickey's house. LOL :banana:

Hi papap, welcome to The Dis and congratulations on the new camper. :woohoo: And the Fort trip.

I booked way too soon. I spent the first 2 months after I booked all excited and now its seems to have worn off. I just want to go now! It's hard to believe that I still have the entire summer to wait.

The last trip, was alittle more than two years in advance. Went down Haloween 08 and knew then we were coming back Christmas 2010. :banana:

It was a long two years, Had it marked a year out on the calander on the wall. running monthly until the final 30 days.

Now the clock is ticking for 2013, just don't know the date, maybe 4th of July?? Got to see when the remodels will be complete.

I don't remember with other trips, but for this one I really started to feel it when I paid off our campsite in full. Then I REALLY started to feel it when I bought park tickets at AAA earlier this week!

We're going for 14 days and it's the first time we'll have APs. I know I shouldn't be spending so much, but it's our 25th wedding anniversary and we're celebrating as a family and our kids (13 and 14 years old) who love the water parks are coming too. So the APs are premium. Still not sure DH knows, even though I "kind of" told him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter