When Do You Cry?

bitohoney

DIS Veteran
Not because you're sad, but because you love WDW so much. :cloud9:

I cry:

1. At home when I'm listening to live365 and something comes on that makes me feel like I'm really there...like the Mk opening ceremony song.
2. When I land at MCO.
3. When I arrive at the resort from the ME.
4. During the FotLK, Fantasmic, MK opening ceremony, Spectromagic/MSEP and Wishes.
5. And of course, on the last day when we are leaving the park (usually Epcot).

And DD has never seen me shed a tear...I hope! :rolleyes1

At almost every show the music makes me cry... it is just overwhelming.
Nemo, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast.... not because it is sad, just so beautiful and totally embracing.

Usually the first time I walk down Main Street in MK and then always during Wishes. Every single time... :)

1. When I listen to my One Park One World CD's
2. When I walk into MK and get my first glimpse of Cinderella castle.
3. During Fantasmic when sorcerer Mickey pops up at the top of the mountain and everyone cheers and the music slows down but becomes louder.......okay tearing up now......
4. again when Mickey says "Some imagination - huh?" at the end of Fantasmic.
5. Our last night, always at MK, when we wait until the park is nearly empty and walk up Main Street to the closing music nearly alone........and I turn around and look at Cinderella castle glowing in the dark one last time......until next time.

Oh my goodness, since I booked our trip for May I seem to cry at everything Disney! It's a little out of control! I cried at this years planning DVD for heavens sake!

When I get down there, I can guarantee I will cry at first sight of the castle...it's just something that can't be avoided for me!

I have been known to cry while vacuuming the carpet while listening to the soundtrack of Wishes. When that little voice starts with "Star light, star bright" I am that pathetic. :rolleyes1

I also cry at the Disney commercials that show parents surprising their kids with a trip to Disney. I think it gets very dusty in my house when those come on. :confused3

After reading those two, I'm sure you can imagine how many things make me cry (tears of joy!) when I'm actually AT the world.

Everytime: Wishes and Beauty and the Beast

((I also normally have a meltdown about feet hurting or shin splints at some point :lmao: :rotfl2:)

I always cry during Wishes. My oldest always looks for my tears to fall. There is nothing better than watching wishes on main street on my birthday holding my youngest daughter and watching wishes and seeing her eyes twinkle.
Makes my tear up now.

I also cry at the Disney commercials that show parents surprising their kids with a trip to Disney. I think it gets very dusty in my house when those come on. :confused3
Yeah - I am pretty sure the Disney company made those commercials to torture the Disney diehards throughout the year this year........they get me everytime!

I have been known to cry while vacuuming the carpet while listening to the soundtrack of Wishes. When that little voice starts with "Star light, star bright" I am that pathetic. :rolleyes1

After reading those two, I'm sure you can imagine how many things make me cry (tears of joy!) when I'm actually AT the world.

This

I'm the exact same. everything makes me cry lol.

anytime I look over and see a look of Joy on my DD's face when we are at Disney... I lose it lol. I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it lol

1. Wishes and Illuminations
2. The American Adventure -- During the montage at the end
3. Fantasmic
4. During the holiday illumination of the castle.

I'm a sap I know it.

:)

I cry as soon as we are on ME headed for our resort AND the ONE and ONLY time I saw Circle of Life.

Also, cry during wishes and sometimes the new commercials with the kids being surprised by their parents with a disney trip.

I must have a heart of stone because I can't recall ever crying at Disney. :confused3

Just reading these responses is making me think about it and wanting to cry! I know that on the magical express, when that little video comes on, arriving or departing.....I'll be crying. :sad2:

Just reading these responses is making me think about it and wanting to cry! I know that on the magical express, when that little video comes on, arriving or departing.....I'll be crying. :sad2:

I'm fine arriving. It's the leaving when I have a hard time keeping my eyes dry :sad1:

1. When I listen to my One Park One World CD's
2. When I walk into MK and get my first glimpse of Cinderella castle.
3. During Fantasmic when sorcerer Mickey pops up at the top of the mountain and everyone cheers and the music slows down but becomes louder.......okay tearing up now......
4. again when Mickey says "Some imagination - huh?" at the end of Fantasmic.
5. Our last night, always at MK, when we wait until the park is nearly empty and walk up Main Street to the closing music nearly alone........and I turn around and look at Cinderella castle glowing in the dark one last time......until next time.

I have to agree with you on #3 and #4. I feel like a little kid through the whole show, I'm just giddy and then at the end it's just too much and the tears start.

At home, when I'm driving and "Wishes" comes on my iPod. I start at "Genie, I wish for your freedom!"
Gets me every time.

I cry at Wishes! That little song is so sweet and there is just something about being there.. at that magical place with my family and watching fireworks.. special memories I will treasure forever and I know my kids are only going to be young once and it just makes me cry! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter