Just wondering what your preference is? Do you cash out once you have enough for (example) $25 Disney GC or do you hold out in case SR does a get a $50 Disney GC for $45? I have enough to cash out on both QR & SR (not the $50 for $45 though ), but not sure if I should wait or get them now?? Just curious what you more experienced rewards DISers do! Thanks!