When do we get our documents?

jtink60

Mouseketeer
Our cruise is about 50 days away and I was wondering when our documents should arrive. Getting very excited! Any tips? We will be on the Dream for a 4 night cruise. Thanks

Our cruise is about 50 days away and I was wondering when our documents should arrive. Getting very excited! Any tips? We will be on the Dream for a 4 night cruise. Thanks

I think we got ours about a month out. The Dream is awesome. Have a great cruise. :goodvibes

We cruise on August 24th on the Fantasy....I can't wait for our documents to arrive. I thought previously it was about a month before.

Kristina

jtink60 said:

We also just had our first 4 night cruise on the dream last month, it was awesome! It was worth the wait! I guess my advice is DO NOT overpack, (I feel I did, but also because we had post cruise stay in WDW), do not stress yourself out to come right on the dot for dinners, as I found that when we are 3-4 mins late we just stroll right in instead of waiting in line. Dress up for the optional dress up night on the second day---it makes for beautiful pictures when you take pictures with the characters on their formal attire. And just don't try to do everything---enjoy the ship! :) (I don't think I even used the highlighter even once for the navigators :)) have a fun time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter