When do Walmart's Back to School sales start?

depends on where you live at...... im in PA and i know kmart has stuff in their ad this week but walmart only does one ad a month

Target has had a few things on sale every week. Nothing big yet.
I don't remember an ad last year at Walmart for school supplies but I could be wrong. I try to pay really close attention to what is on sale since I need a lot of things being a teacher.

I have been in and out of Target for weeks picking up things here and there b/c I am a teacher. Their college ruled single subject notebooks are 15 cents a piece. The wide ruled are 20 cents a piece. I seem to remember picking up a 10 pack last summer for $1. I grabbed all the notebooks I'll need now (I ask for minimal supplies from parents). If they go on sale I'll get them cheaper and return the originals. If not, I have the exact colors and numbers I need. There is a 25 notebook limit if you need to stock up for a class. So I had to go twice.

Roseart glue sticks and markers are on sale this week but I prefer Crayola and Elmers. They'll be on sale soon.

I think with Target once something sells out, that's it, no more come in. I got the last 22 plastic folders and there were none in the stockroom.

Most all of the sales start traditionally the week AFTER July 4th. Staples actually had their first items the week before the 4th this year.

our wal-mart had BTS stuff out right after 4th of july. i've already gotten everything on DD13's school supply list (already had most of it) and now i just have to get clothes and maybe a new pair of sneakers. school starts in 27 days (august 15th).

Ours have been stocking items.

Doesn't seem as cheap as in recent years. But I am new to this area and stuff costs more. :confused3

My WalMart has all school supplies out. The prices should stay as is on supplies. Many basics, socks, underwear wii be going on rollback on Thursday 7/21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter