• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do they stip admitting at MK?

hallesrymat

Earning My Ears
I'm just curious as to when they stop admitting people at MK at night.(assuming park isn't full) Is it a certain time before closing? DH and I wanted to go over for Spectro but weren't planning to spend that particular evening at MK.(but will be at another park that day so we won't waste our tickets) Is there a certain time we should get there in order to get in? Thanks in advance!

You'll be able to get in to see Spectro, no problem.

DH,Joe and I were down for a kid free trip 2 Mays ago_Our first night we got there late.We caught the bus to the MK.The bus driver says "ya know the MK closes in 40 mins"....we didn't care we were
there!!!:earsgirl: :earsboy: We got in and got a ride on BTMRR before park closing.Strolled around in the shops.Really nice!:D

They will allow you to enter until park closing. They might stop a couple of minutes before so they can turn the gates into exit only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter