When do they charge your room?

We dont do credit cads so i guess ill have to get a prepaid am/ex or the like? Or several actually to pay our room up front.?

We dont do credit cads so i guess ill have to get a prepaid am/ex or the like? Or several actually to pay our room up front.?

What method did you use to book it?

We have used debit cards (one of the reasons we used gift cards last time we went to WDW was that we paid with our debit MasterCard to pay the room charges but I didn't want my bank account attached to my room, so we didn't leave a card on file for charging, and used gift cards that we'd bought while planning for our trip). You can pay with gift cards, and probably cash but that's one I've personally never tried. You are never required to leave a card on file incidentals at a Disney hotel. If you don't leave one you won't be able to charge to your room at all, but that's the only thing.

Our last trip we had GC to use so I had our debit card on file(no CC in our house either), and I went by and paid our balance using the GC, typically at the end of each day.I was told to have the balance cleared 24 hours before check out to be safe, so we didn't charge to the room the last day.

This is worrying. We were hoping to charge to room but just for easiness not because we actually want to charge to the credit card. I have my spending money in $$$ but if I use my cc when I get home it'll have been converted to £££ which means I'd have no money to pay the bill! Will they reverse that and allow you to pay by other means?

You can stop by the front desk every day or two to pay down your balance.

It's unusual for the resort to charge your cc prematurely, but if it should happen they will be able to reverse the charge, but it could be time consuming and will you have foreign currency conversion fees to contend with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter